Blue Day


It's blue day and our last day of Summer Colour Week. Always sad to see it go  I'll be back later on today with a summary of the entire week - in the meanwhile if you need more of a colour fix you can follow everyone uploading here.

Top: flowerpress 1. kaitlyn sullivan 2. flowerpress 3. Cardboard_Sea 4. Cardboard_Sea 5. Cardboard_Sea 6. flowerpress 7. flowerpress

A few of my blue pins today - check them out here and here.  Happy Friday!


1. Heather Ross  2. Tattly by Fiona Richards 3. LeiliannlLand 4. Bride.com  5. 17th Century Velvet Book Cover 6. Samantha Lewis Print 7. Marie Claire Maison 8. ships by Mary Maguire via Jealous Curator.


My posts at Babble this week: 
Papercraft: Pool Cat Printable July Calendar
An educational app for math
First Day of School Countdown
Kid Made Kits by Todd Oldham at Target
VW Camper Tent?

Jan Halvarson

8 comments:

Fedulab said...

I like this selection! ^_^

becky said...

sometimes it is nice to have lots different shades of the same colour. Lovely selection of blues from many different things

Bridget Watson Payne said...

I love these color posts, and this one is particularly grand. I've been slowly starting to evolve pin boards by color, and what you're doing here is great inspiration. thanks!

--www.pippascabinet.blogspot.com

dominique said...

I am so inspired by all of the color boards....just when I think I am in love with one color, you post another set! I am even more in love with the font you have been using to label the color boards....mind sharing? Thanks!

Vintage Home said...

so fun I did a post of group of things around the house, in BLUE! Your images you have showcased here are stunning!
I am crazy for the antique book cover & the chairs on the lake.....ahhhh!
Have a great Canada Day Weekend!...O' Canada!

Jan Halvarson said...

Thanks everyone - I've been enjoying them by colour as well. Makes for some beautiful scenes.

dominique - great font isn't it? it's called OrangeCountyJF - i purchased from veer.com

http://marketplace.veer.com/font/Orange-County-JBT0001087

Vintage Home - sounds intriguing I'll have to stop by!
Happy Canada Day to you!

flowerpress said...

Thanks again Jan for another inspiring theme week, and for featuring some of my blue pics.
Its so wonderful seeing everyone's beautiful photos of the same colours!

dominique said...

Thanks, Jan!